The Raindrop technique is a method of anointing the body with oils that brings a balance to the body from structural to the electrical charge. It is possible only with the use of therapeutic grade of essential oils. (where to buy)
Most oils used in the technique contain high amounts of phenols that tend to increase the body's frequency. In other words the body vibrates on a higher level than viruses or bacteria that vibrate at a much lower level. With that they support the cells and their balance and communication. Consequently supporting the general wellness.
To achieve that only therapeutic grade oils may be used, therefore only Young Living oils can be used. This method was invented by Gary Young, the founder of Young Living (where to buy)
10 Reasons to Get Raindrop
1. For long-lasting energy support
2. To help with normal, overall cardiovascular health and function
3. To help support the nervous system and aid in normal digestion
4. To support skeletal health
5. To provide surge of energy
6. To aid the body's natural response to irritation and injury
7. To support healthy immune system
8. To support healthy cell function and encourage joint health and fluid function
9. To support a healthy and balanced endocrine system
10. To create unfriendly terrain for yeast/fungus
The Oils in the Raindrop Kit
Who May Learn Raindrop?
Anybody can learn the technique and use on family members. The ready to use set contains all you need to learn it, including an easy to follow instructions recorded on a DVD. However, before offering it as a professional service, please check with your local agency if additional licensing is required.
D. Gary Young reminds us that less drops may be better. Learning a VitaFlex technique is not only very beneficial, it is the basic technique in Raindrop.
May I Balance My Body Besides Raindrop?
Absolutely! Young Living offers many supplements that support the normal body functions such as Longevity capsules, NingXia Red or True Source to name a few. Even by taking them all together it costs only $4 - $5 per day, which is less than a cup of a gourmet coffee. If that's too expensive, take it every other day - that would make it more beneficial than taking any supplements from a store. (where to buy)
How to Learn Raindrop?
Please join our team today, we are providing many training sessions. With us you will have a chance to balance your body and repair your budget (if you chose to, it's totally optional)